Sunday 2 March 2014

/KYLIE JENNER INSPIRED MAKEUP/

Hello,
For this weeks big Sunday post I really wanted to do something fun! Recently I found out that my friend, Mollie also had a beauty blog *whey* and because we both like the Jenner sisters I thought "well, why don't we do a makeup look for each of them" and here you go! Of course I am doing kylie and she is doing Kendall. The link is right here http://simplymollie00.blogspot.co.uk/ please go and have a look. Mollie's post is a Kendall inspired GRWM. I'm doing something different and gave myself a challenge of creating two kylie looks with all the same product (mostly drug store) Here we gooooo!

These are the two finished looks!



The base (Both same)
1. I used Maybelline Baby skin primer on my T-Zone
2. for foundation I used Bourjois Healthy mix foundation, this gives a nice dewy finish
3. Of course I had to use Collection Lasting Perfection concealer to hide my dark circles and some red patches
4.Next up I used MUA bronzer in shade 1 (this is perfect for extremely pale people like myself) I used this to do some mega contouring.
5. Natural Collection Blusher in rosey glow, all over my cheeks
6. To finish of the skin I applied Rimmel stay matte powder in 001 all over my T-Zone
7. For my eyebrows I used my Maybelline brow drama

Eye Look 1 (top) /EVERYDAY/
1.firstly I Curled my lashes
2. then I applied quite a dramatic winged liner using my Topshop magic liner
3. I took the matte black shade (corrupt) for the MUA undress me pallet on an angled brush and went over the liner
4.lastly I covered my lashes in Maybelline the rocket and the falsies mascara

Eye Look 2 (bottom) /NIGHT OUT/
1.Again for this look I curled my lashes
2. then I apply a primer for this look i used Urban Decay primer potion in Eden
3.then for eye-shadow I used the MUA undress me palette. All over the lid i used Naked (matte cream colour) Fiery on the outer 3rd (matte medium brown) corrupt in the crease and outer corner (shimmery dark brown) and I smudged Corrupt (matte black) along the lash line
4. After this I simply finished it off with the same mascaras (the rocket and falsies mascara)

Lips (both looks)
1. I used Vaseline the original one
2. for look 1 i used a mix of MAC crème cup and MUA one direction lipstick in the shade Niall for a more pink nude
3. for look 2 i simply used MAC crème cup on its own.

I really hope this inspired you to recreate this look or even try your own twist on the looks. Please go and look at Mollies Kendall look! it is fab! http://simplymollie00.blogspot.co.uk/

Lils xx

No comments:

Post a Comment